- When you know you are doing your very best within the circumstances of your existence, applaud yourself.
- You are not a Xerox of anyone else. Each life is an original work of art. When are you going to start signing autographs?
- Our immune system is only as strong as the dosage of self-love, self-acceptance, and self-care that we administer to ourselves daily.
- How lovely to know that you don’t have to be perfect – all you need is to be.
- If you know you are not your sports car, your grades or your children’s grades, your color, your degrees or your spouse’s degrees, your age, your titles or your parents’ possessions – Congratulations. You are home again.
With much affection,